Give us a call for a free, no obligation discussion about your situation.
What we cover
- Divorce - Our goal is to protect your interests.
- Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements - Safeguarding your assets for the future.
- Separation Agreements - Helping you to get all of your important matters in order.
- Financial Settlements on Separation - Ensuring you get what you are entitled to.
- Child Arrangements - Agreeing the compassionate way forward.
- Clean Break Order - Helping you settle all ties and move on.
- Cohabitation Disputes - Helping you get life back on track.
- Also, have a read of our Case Studies
Call us on 0207 391 1030
We have extensive experience in dealing with matrimonial disputes and resolving family problems, so we are well placed to advise on how the Court is likely to approach your particular case and what the outcome is likely to be. We always look to resolve disputes amicably by agreement in the first instance, whether that be through mediation or a negotiated settlement, but if that is not possible we can fight your case in Court.
Much of our work involves the resolution of financial settlements, complicated or otherwise, requiring complex valuations, accountancy and taxation issues, often with an international perspective.
It is an unfortunate reality that relationships break down and people separate. This can often be a very emotional and traumatic time, so it is important that you receive the best advice and support to ensure you make the right decisions for you and your family. Lyndales has a specialist team of family lawyers that deal with all aspects of matrimonial and family disputes. Whether you are recently separated or have lived apart for some time, we can explain all the options available to you to achieve the best possible outcome in your case.